Wednesday, May 28, 2014

HersheyPark 2014 tv commercials

Anyone who meets me will quickly discover what an adrenaline junkie I am! That said, it still took me three years to get hired onto a theme park's ad campaign, and finally in 2013 I was cast to show the world how to be "HersheyPark Happy!" I only got to ride the Storm Runner twice for these commercials (I would have gladly gone again and again and again!), but I'm happy to see that they got several great shots of me in both the front seat (on the right) and the second seat (on the left).

My hair looks much better when I'm flying around upside-down, don't you think? ;)

In the closing seconds of this third commercial, you can see me being a "proud mom." But on a personal level, I'm very proud to have been cast as part of a mixed race family. Kudos to HersheyPark for stepping up to new frontiers in advertising!!

Be the FIRST to know when new updates are posted! Click here to subscribe by email!

No comments: